Howard Clifford Ahner
DOB: February 20, 1952
1974: Honorably Discharged, US ARMY, Military Policeman, Anchorage, Alaska
1975: Associate of Arts Degree, University of Alaska, Business
1976: Bachelor of Arts Degree, California State University, Fullerton,
1977-1989: Positions in Management and Sales for Premier Industrial
Corporation, Toshiba America, Inc.,
Canon USA, and IBM Business Machines
1989-Present: English Conversation Teacher in Nobeoka for Midorigaoka
Gakuen, NTT, Kangou Gakkou (Nurses
School), Peare-Nobeoka, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Fukushi Daigaku - KyuHouDai, Various Youchiens, Jidoukans and Houikuens,
and Private Lessons
Asahi Kasei: Business conversation classes for six (6) years.
Fukushi Daigaku: English conversation for two (2) years.
Peare-Nobeoka: Mostly adults, six (6) classes, for 9 years to present.
Note: All of my experiences in teaching English in Nobeoka have been
rewarding, but the most rewarding
experience was my time at Asahi Kasei. It is a pleasure to communicate with highly educated personnel.
1. All of the greats were just having a ball.
2. If your photo wasn't good enough, you weren't close enough.
3. Give everyone a chance.
4. Write it down.
5. Classify, Organize your work.
6. I'm beginning to notice some improvement. Pablo Casals - At 93, why do you still practice three hours
7. Help others get the good feelings they want.